Overall Purpose of Job
Complete all internal and external information/change requests for accounts serviced by us, and generate responses in an accurate and timely manner in adherence with policy, procedure and regulation.
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards/KPIs.
- Take ownership for investigating and responding to customer requests accurately.
- Carry out post, email and fax duties where required.
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation and policy.
- Manage risk when completing daily activities.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment with a desire to exceed expectations.
- To work as part of a team and embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations.
- Target driven environment.
- Microsoft office applications.
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing.
- Understanding of Customer Administration Processes and Policies.
- Understanding of TCF principles and applicable regulation i.e.: MCOB, ICOB, CCA, DPA etc.
Candidates will be effective at:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Keying, Processing, Indexing incoming workloads
- Using and understanding core systems within Customer Administration
- Balancing customer requirements with departmental objectives
- Taking ownership of queries and responding within a timely manner
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent/ Numerical and literacy