Overall purpose of job
The main responsibility of this role is dealing with the day to day telephone queries for the customer. This is to be done whilst maintaining a high quality of customer service through communication both internally and externally using appropriate methods to ensure that superior customer service is delivered.
Secondary responsibility is to work administration processes, helping to manage the workload of the administration teams. This is to be done with accuracy and a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership and accountability when making business and customer orientated decisions whilst ensuring the treat customer fairly principles are maintained.
- Enthusiastic and focused individual who enjoys resolving customer queries.
- Takes ownership for updating customer records.
- Can maintain focus in a fast moving business environment.
- Carry out post, email and auto dialler duties.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment with a desire to exceed expectations.
- To work as part of a team and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations.
- Be able to deal with verbal and written instructions.
- Microsoft office applications.
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing.
Candidates will be effective at
- Answering a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Balancing customer requirements with departmental objectives.
- Multi skilled in the role and ensuring that the business one touch approach to customer service is taken forward in all tasks.