Position title: Legal PA/EA
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an Executive level, Executive Assistant (EA) position, supporting group Executive Committee Members. The role will cover essential EA functions as well as the opportunity to work on ad hoc projects.
- Full diary management including arranging meetings internally and externally plus travel itineraries, booking taxi’s and accommodation etc.
- Monitor, screen, action and redirect incoming messages and communications.
- Provide essential administration services (photocopying, faxing, stationery, filing, minute taking)
- Process expense claims, ensuring they have been compiled correctly in accordance with Company policy
- Create presentations on behalf of the Executive Committee Members – positioned at a variety of levels, Exec, Board, external bodies…
- Liaise with other Directors’ offices internally and with external clients/contacts to secure time/availability
- Perform telephone duties: including taking of comprehensive messages and screening calls where appropriate
- Ad hoc project work that would cover a range of initiatives. The individual will have the scope to identify & own various projects in line with current business needs
- Support the wider Executive Team with general support, planning, co-ordinating & facilitating activities.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven Secretarial/PA skills
- Experience dealing with senior level positions
- Advanced in Outlook, Excel (for reporting purposes), Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to roll up sleeves and help out wherever required