Overall Purpose of Job
The main responsibility of this role is to produce forecasts and manage resource allocation across operations using Workforce Manager (WFM). Responsibilities also include production of regular MI analysis for Operations and management of the dialler.
- Maintain an effective WFM for Operations, continually reviewing information and trends to provide accurate analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage headcount and holidays, by forecasting, planning and redistributing resource across the floor to cover priority tasks, to meet service level and targets.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining effective shift patterns that meet customer demand and identify through ‘what if’ planning / analysis opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Analyse historic data patterns in relation to call, correspondence and work queue volumetrics and identify key areas for optimisation in the call centre and administration teams.
- Propose new and creative approaches to the forecasting processes using WFM technology and Excel.
- Produce regular reports and analysis of call centre performance by comparing forecast to actual and agent performance to drive efficiency.
- Manage dialler and outbound activity including reporting and analysis to improve contact rates whilst complying with OFCOM regulations.
- Providing high quality daily, weekly and monthly reports to support operational / business areas in an accurate and timely manner.
- Relevant knowledge in producing short and long term contact centre resource plans, with associated MI, commentary and trend analysis for a multi-skilled, inbound and outbound service centre.
- Report production -communicating data in a meaningful format to various stakeholders, articulating requirements, expectations and desired outcomes.
- Understand all OFCOM and FCA guidelines to ensure that dialling strategies are compliant.
- Influencing operational Team Managers to effectively allocate resource within their work streams and teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years experience in forecasting and capacity planning preferably using Impact 360
- Experience of extracting and analysing complex data from multiple sources
- Microsoft Office Applications, with advance Excel knowledge
Relevant professional qualifications