Owing to staff progression, Ocean Consulting are looking to hire a new temporary Candidate Manager. The successful applicant will be organised, efficient and hard-working, with a good sense of humour and the ability to adapt to whatever challenges the day may bring. We are a small but growing team, who pride ourselves on offering an exemplary service to our clients and candidates alike.
Key purpose of the role:
To provide support with all aspects of the recruitment process, working closely with the Account Managers to ensure an exemplary service is provided to our clients and candidates at all times.
- Working closely with the Account Managers to provide full administrative support in the recruitment process.
- Advertising of all job roles, and ensuring these adverts remain up-to-date and accurate.
- Maintenance of job adverts across several different job boards.
- Answering calls and responding to queries.
- Uploading candidate applications to the in-house recruitment system.
- Uploading new roles to the in-house recruitment system.
CV searching and candidate research.
- Assisting with telephone screening of short-listed candidates.
- Compiling professional Ocean CV’s to submit to our clients.
- Maintenance of data in our in-house recruitment system.
- Providing an exemplary service to both clients and candidates.
The right candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Exceptional customer service provider
- Great communicator and relationship builder
- Excellent telephone skills
- High level of System and Process compliance
- Keen attention to detail
- Focused on results
- A natural achiever
- Works well under pressure
- A great sense of humour and fun approach to a busy working schedule driven by results and success