Our client is recruiting for an Account Coordinator to provide administrative support to a medium sized business based outside Bracknell. They’re searching for somebody that is detail oriented, good at multi-tasking and just wants to consistently do a great job.
Are you cheerful, detail oriented, hard-working and consistent? Then we have a welcoming, warm and rewarding place for you to put down some roots.
The company is a well-established but fast-growing business in a beautiful office with great benefits including private health care, pension and 30 days holiday.
- Demonstrable experience of applying our company values to their work. Being; Cheerful, Authentic, Diligent, Efficient, Tenacious.
- Excellent administrative skills acquired in roles that required accurate record keeping and compliance.
- Strong written communication skills acquired in roles that included some customer contact by email.
- Good verbal communication skills acquired in roles that included some customer contact by telephone or face to face.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects or activities simultaneously.
- Computer literate with a working experience of Microsoft Outlook.
- A demonstrable ability to learn and adapt independently.
- Impeccable time management.
£18,000 – £22,000
Bracknell, RG12 8PE
09:00 – 17:30
Monday to Friday
1 hour for lunch
30 Days Holiday, Complete Private Health Care, Pension