Our client is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to service their largest UK account, a global technology company. This role will service relationships across multiple sites, predominantly via telephone but you will certainly meet your connections from time to time.
You will be the primary point of contact and will be responsible for meeting the SLAs for this customer, but this is not a new business focussed role.
The company is a fast-growing business in a beautiful office with great benefits including private health care, pension and 30 days holiday.
- Demonstrable experience of applying the company values to their work. Being; Cheerful, Authentic, Diligent, Efficient, Tenacious.
- Excellent verbal communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by telephone or face to face.
- Excellent written communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by email.
- Excellent administrative skills acquired in roles that required accurate record keeping.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects or activities simultaneously.
- Computer literate with a working experience of Microsoft Outlook.
- A demonstrable ability to learn and adapt independently.
- A demonstrable ability to negotiate.
- Impeccable time management and resilience under pressure.
Key Account Manager
£22,000 – £34,000
Bracknell, RG12 8PE
09:00 – 17:30
Monday to Friday
1 hour for lunch
30 Days Holiday, Complete Private Health Care, Pension