PREDICT FUTURE SUCCESS
Through values, attitudes, ethics and behaviours
Psychometric profiles through Ocean Consulting are a window into someone’s natural state of being, where all their life experience has brought them.
People’s subconscious behaviours and attitudes can be challenging to uncover and recognise in an interview but are the defining factor in how likely they are to succeed in the role. They are also the thing that is least likely to change.
WHAT IS PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING?
Psychometric tests are a scientific method used to measure individuals' behavioural style. They are designed to measure peoples' suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude. They identify the extent to which peoples' personality and cognitive abilities match those required to perform the role.
WHICH SYSTEM DO YOU USE?
We use the McQuaig psychometric system. This System meets all the UK standards that the British Psychological Society and Psychometric Testing Centre set. McQuaig guarantees its success in your organisation because they are confident in the quality of the tool. It does not recognise any differences in temperament based on gender, race or age.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?
Alignment with the role you're recruiting for, or the team a person is joining, can be very difficult to get right. The primary benefit of a detailed psychometric review is the reference point that it creates for the interview process. Understanding more about peoples' underlying behaviour will put their responses into better context and give you certainty about that alignment.
HOW DO YOU CHARGE FOR THE TESTING?
If you are recruiting with us then the cost of the test is normally included in the cost of the recruitment. Any separate requirements are costed on a per head basis. There is no minimum or maximum headcount that we can manage.
- Recognise that sustainable growth can only be achieved through helping people reach their potential
- Have a clear vision of the culture they have created and the impact that has on their success
- Want to reduce their recruitment expenditure in terms of spend and effort
- Prioritise working with the best people for the job, not the least expensive
- Are invested in their suppliers as trusted partners and an extension of their business
- Get excited about finding great new colleagues